Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

exam stress, thinking about nonsense things

Hee hee my roomie so nice, bought me a pack of Hello Panda biscuits when she came back. I was a bit stunned at first that she bought me biscuits like little kid, so I cheekily thanked her, saying, "Thank you zeh zeh!" Haha, and she replied with humour too, "Big sis take care little sis, 应该的。 "
Haiz... super stressed siah... exams starting on 2nd November, I hate being stress, coz I will end up eating a lot to curb my stress. Now that I'm in hall, maybe I won't eat a lot coz my room has nothing for me to eat. Maybe like that I will slim down leh... hope so, I shall aim for 65kg at the end of December. Bleahz...
It's weird not to go home for the week... Now exams coming near, the more I won't go back that often... Miss my bed at home...Miss my mother's cooking... Miss my little sister's "大姐, 你回来啦!" and cheeky smile...and my very old hamster, hope he's still alive. Haiz.... I shall go home this Friday.
Was reading Jacq's blog, a lot of thinking. It's so true of some people, always exclaim, "No lah, I didn't study for it, sure fail one." But when they see the questions, it was so easy for them I can even hear them chunkling under their breathe. If they did study, why not admit it? Is it so cool to be in the "din study" gang meh? Or they want to show to people that, "Oh I didn't study but I got good grades for it so I'm very clever?" or to prove they have Lady Luck on their side. I'm those who really didn't study but people don't believe...I really need Lady Luck on my side but she doesn't favour me. I want 10% of Einstein's brain and I will be very happy, or better make my brain like computer, P4 speed and unlimited memory and space, so that I won't forget anything. With a brain like that, confirm 1st class honour siah....wah hahahaha
The stress is making me 胡思乱想: What if I fail all my modules? What if the school kicked me out? Bank loan how? Argh...
Think less of those and use the time to study lah!!! Hmm... I should blog less too.

No comments: