Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 16, 2005

I got my laptop!!!!!

This is going to be a very boring entry on how I spent my day:

  • Last night mugged till 3am, woke up at 11am (was awake by 8.30am, but lazy bones lah). Mourned for my lost pouch... haiz... but decided nothing else could be done except to wait. Called my school's library and informed them my lost of matric card, (SOP), and the officer blocked my account and advised me to go SAO to do replacement. Forgot to ask him when will he unblock my account, what if I continue to wait and never make a replacement how?

  • Called TransLink to report the lost of the EZ-link card. The lady was so nice, told me to report to the National Library in case someone misuse my EZ-link card to borrow books. I would not have done that if she did not tell me. And thumbs up for Translink, I'm able to get back the remaining value in the card.

  • After fiddling with my notes for 5 minutes, decided I can't concentrate to mug also, so I made my way down to SAO office to file a report. I walked from my hostel to SAO, coz time to shed some fats lah... missed my kickboxing last week and I find myself suddenly bloated. LOL. Another nice soul, the uncle told me to file a report first and then go to level 1 to make replacement (eh, how come the librarian asked me to do replacement at level 6).

  • Move my fat ass down to level 1, told the lady I want to do replacement. Advised me not to in case some kind soul will return my pouch (2 days liao leh). Told her my situation about the laptop, she said she can print a letter to authorise that I'm a student of NTU. I'm so grateful!!!

  • Rush my ass to 8 flags, did the necessary admin work, and voila! I got my laptop, and with all the freebies! Dislike the backpack to the core, stated in the purchase order form was BLUE for my bag, but they gave me BROWN. Yucks! But I think I got more than I had bargained for. Free thumbdrive, cable lock, USB hub, a small pouch. Whoopie!

  • Spend the rest of the day meddling wif the new laptop. Wahahahaha!

Yesterday went back to Cineleisure, still, nothing was found, but the lady was so nice to let me go in and check for myself, but it has already been a day, so chances very slim also. Then I went to report to the Cine management, but judging from the way the security guard fumbled for "lost item" form, I think chances of getting back is not high. Bleahz...

ALERT! For those ginger haters like me, please do not eat Myojo's instant chicken porridge, coz their product is so good that they had dried gingers in the package. Strongly Recommend the Seafood and Duck Porridge. It's good! Yummy!

No comments: