Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blogging... (does not relate to my entry since I will digress very much later, so who cares?!?)

Warning: Disgusting entry, do not eat, especially chocolates while reading
Wah kaoz... The rain makes me so damn sleepy that I can't remember what I want to blog. Just now in the lecture was thinking, "Quickly end leh, I want to go back hostel to blog." But then after a bowl of nice yummy beefball kway tiao down my throat, I practically forgot what I wanted to say... But then as I write, I remember liao.
Just now I had my most excruciating moment. 让我从头细说。。。
I drink a cup of coffee every morning, except weekends lah since no lesson. In the past, it was a catalyst for my bowel movement, but in recent years it don't seem to work anymore, except occasionally. The past 2 days nothing happened when I downed the coffee. However, today, the alarm rang quite late, if not I will settle it before going for lectures. And so, today I had a 3 hrs lecture.
1st hr: Good, the caffeine worked and I didn't go fishing with Uncle Zhou.
2nd hr: Still wide awake...except the last 5 minutes coz the lecture was rather boring and I didn't have to write any side notes=no movement=sleepy.
1st 30 mins of 3rd hr: Stomach growling very loudly. Time to eat! Hmm.. thinking of eating the beefball noodle later at Canteen 2...
Next 15mins: An acute pain struck my breadbasket, and I could feel the air energy inside slowly building up the power... Wah lao eh....
Keep fidgeting, because of the coldness in the lecture theatre, hungriness and the urge to poot. Cannot concentrate what the lecturer was saying.
Can you imagine that? Cold+hungry+ the "urge", what a dreadful feeling. Suddenly, I wonder how the Eskimos do their "business" since they live in igloos?
Talking about poot, reminds me of a story.
本人的故事,纯属虚遘。 如有雷同,是我拿了一些 ideas 改编的。So don't come after me for copyright hor...
Long long time ago, there lived family of 5. Papa Bear, Mama Bear and their 3 daughters, and they were named Ah Kim (Gold), Ah Yin (Silver) and Pearl (the youngest had the most chic name). As you all can see from their names, Ah Kim and Ah Yin, were born in the Metal Age, thus their names. Pearl was born so much later than them, by then, it was a civilised period so must name her nice nice so that she will fit into the norms of the society later (i.e orh bit names were very difficult to remember while chic name like Pearl was easily inprinted into the people's memory). Anyway, I am relating this story about poot. So one fine day...
Ah Kim and Ah Yin were busy searching the bookshelf for... honey, to give for Pooh Bear's birthday.
Ah Yin: Alamak, I feel like poot poot.
Ah Kim: Go lah, if not later you shit here you will feed the flies, then the bees will be unhappy.
Ah Yin: Neber mind lah, I endure a while more and help you search. The feeling is not that urgent anyway.
Ah Kim: Ok, you mind looking below see the honey is there anot?
Ah Yin: Can can, I'll do it.
And so, Ah Yin squat down to search for honey. After 1 minute...
Ah Yin: Wah biangz!!! Tak boleh tahan liao lah, this squating is too tempting for my ass. Wo ai pang sai liao.
And Ah Yin happily go and make "chocolate cakes".
Morale of the story: Try squating when you have the ai pang sai buay sai pang (want to shit but cannot shit) feeling.
The End
Poor Bunny!
P/S: Physics Quiz on Saturday, so there will be no new entry till Saturday night. Maybe I will blog on Philene Says Sorry (The R21 movie, ^_^Y)

No comments: