Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hostel Living

I wanna blog about my lecturers, but a conversation with my roomate lead me to write this.
So far, I have been staying in Hall 9 for 2 months and 2 days. How do I feel about it? It's GOOOOOOOOOD. Why? Lots of reason, example, I don't have to wake up at a crazy 5.30am, and travel 1.5 freaking hours to come to school. I don't have to squeeze the sardine-packed bus, be it coming to school or going back home. Although the free shuttle bus that takes us around NTU is packed like sardines too, but at least it's only for like at most 20 minutes and ta-da, you see your bed greeting you by the door. =) And also, in between breaks can come back and recharge, then go for lesson again.
Staying in hostel is a totally different lifestyle. You see, you don't see people in your HDB block 2 am 3 am still not asleep right? I'm consider an early sleeper, for I sleep at midnight, usually. Thank god I'm a heavy sleeper too, if not with the noises outside sometimes can be quite disturbing. Then The JCRC sometimes hold events like Block Supper, Movie Viewing, woah, totally fresh and fun!
You get to know a lot people too, and sometimes they happen to be your coursemates or in same tutorial group too. This is what prompted me to write this. My roomie and I, we wash our clothes in the laundry room. As for the 内在美,we handwash lah, and usually at night. Why? Coz at night less people roam around the block. Bringing our 内在美 to hang dry is always funny and a joke we always share. We always make sure NO GUYS is around, although sometimes they pop out of the scenes so suddenly. This is not the most frightening, coz can always act cool, then quickly get it done with and go back room. The most frightening is...
Based on true story but add a little pepper
It was a cooling afternoon, everyone was about to fall asleep because of the rainy weather.
Guy: Are you from hall 9?
Me, kanna woke up: Huh? Yah.. hall 9
Guy: From block 48, stay in level 2 right?
Me: Yah... (Did he stalk me?)
Guy: I also stay in block 48, level 4, just opposite you. I thought you look familiar when I see you around the block. Blah blah blah..
Me: Huh.. Really ar? Ok, no wonder... Blah Blah Blah (Fuckanana. Did he see me hanging my 内在美 anot? Siao liao lah...)
Haha. Anyway, the guys below us are poor things: always walking under a long stretch of hanging bras and panties.
Update: Both freaks did not contact me today. Yesh!

No comments: