Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 16, 2005

The guys in Nakum are so lousy

Just finished watching Survivor 11-Guatemala. The guys in Nakum sucks! One by one went down, first was Blake, who got "screwed" by this tree with spikes. Poor thing. When they finally reached the camp, the guys except Brandon were so dehydrated, and vomited. 4 big burly guys leh.. aiyoh... see them vomit I also feel like vomiting. The iron ladies looked healthy after 11mile jungle trail! The nurse practitioner, Margaret, came in handy. She was responsible for nursing these big babies. So I think she is safe for the time being. Bo doctor wu nurse ma si ho (no doctor got nurse also can)!!!
It was really nice to see Bobby Jon and Stephanie back in this season. I love Steph! Aww... Poor Bobby Jon, suffering from very bad leg cramps that I think he almost passed out. Tsk tsk tsk. Today's just the 1st episode, no climax. The weak and the old was voted off- Jim the old fire captain. He hurt himself during the reward challenge and being the oldest in the tribe, it was no surprise he was voted off. (Those young chicks of coz would prefer to see the bodies of young hunky men and not a shrivelled old man right? hiak hiak hiak, just a joke).
Catch the story here if u missed it.
Tomorrow going home, think how to break the news (lost the matric cards, ez-link and most important: housekeys) to my family. "The Perils of Losing Things", written and directed by, er hem, ME!
Scene 1:
Sister Jia and Mum having nap. The hyperactive Sister Min was playing on her own in the balcony. I reached the doorstep, pressed the doorbell. Sister Min run to the door and shouted "Da Jie! Ni Hui Lai Lah!"
Me: "Min Min, go and get the key and open the door."
Min: "Why?"
Me: "I lost my keys, quick, my bags are heavy."
Min: "Why you lost your keys?"
Me: "Careless lor..."
Min: "Why u careless?"
Me: "Blur mah, didn't know I lost it."
Min: "Why u blur?"
Me: "Coz I am blur lah..." (a bit fed up)
Min: "Why are u blur?"
Me: "I'm born like that lor!" (steam coming out)
Min: "Why u born like that?"
Me: "Dunno! U ask mummy lah. Quick! Get the keys!"
Min: "Why ask Mummy?"
Me: "KEEP YOUR BLOODY MOUTH SHUT AND GO AND GET THE KEYS!!!" (fuming)
Min started to sob and run to her bed and wailed, leaving me at the door.
Scene 2:
Jia woken up by Min'a wailing, dragged herself to the door, asked me what happened. Halfway relating the story, she exclaimed, "WHAT! You lost your keys again?"
Opening the door for me, I saw my angry father in the kitchen who overheard what Jia said, especially the part "lost your key AGAIN".
Dad: "How you lost your keys?"
Me: "I was taking my tissue out and...."
Dad: "U put ur keys together with tissue! You shouldn't do that! You should put it inside your pockets mah! Keys very important, how can you put in together with tissues? You mus have throw it unknowingly. Your keys should always put inside your pocket. Like that you will know whether it's with you mah! Why you never keep track of your things, so careless of you! ............" (endless nagging from my dad who hardly speaks but once started it's never ending!)
Scene 3:
Me: "Mum, can help me duplicate one set of keys?"
Mum: "Hiyoh, you lost ur keys again, so careless! How many bunches had I dupilcated for you? Why are you so careless?"
Me: "Didn't realise the pouch wasn't with me when I left the theatre."
Mum: "What theatre? I thought you said you want to study in school? What are you doing at the theatre?"
Me: "Oh, PZ invited me to a movie preview mah, and it costs $5 only. "
Mum: "See? Serve you right, said want to study never study, if you had study in school you will not have lost your things."
Me: :"/
Scene 4:
Jia: "Wah Lau, why you always lost your keys de?"
Me: "You think I wanted meh? I lost my things, got to make a lot of reports, you think I enjoy meh?"
Jia: "You ar, so careless. Everytime in a new school surely must lose something then kam wan is it? Now dad is going to change the lock for the Nth time, see, u so troublesome! Worse, he might make triple locks! Wah Biang eh, then everyytime we will take 15 minutes to open the locks! See lah!"
Me: "..."
See? If I lost something, I will be bombarded. Anyway, the above is fake, I made it up one. Although a similar dialogue might come out from my dad. Hiak Hiak Hiak!
At the same time I was blogging, my sister MSNed me and she knew I lost my keys from my blog. She wasn't quite surprised though and said she will tell Dad on my behalf. So touched! So I said I will summon my endurance to prepare for my Dad's nagging. -_-"'

No comments: