Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 19, 2005

Freaking Tiring Day

Wah!!! I'm so tired! Been sleeping at 3am for the past 1 week, coz been studying diligently (eh... 50% only lah, most of the time also dunno do what), now my back is aching very badly. Like going back to the time when I was working at JYPS, shoulders ached very much. Then missed my kickboxing twice, never got the chance work out also.

Dropped dead on the bed when school ended today, din even eat dinner (sure slim down!). Wah sai... can really feel the stress coming liao... OHMYGOODNESS!
Went to bath when I woke up. Roomie was back in the room when I went back to the room. When she saw me, she gave me a very agitated look and said,"Siqi, dunno which pervert stole my xiao ku ku! Angry leh! Got feeling for it u noe, wear for 2 years liao! I curse him next life got no underwear to wear!" (Story edited a bit coz when 2 gals are together, we definitely bitch together about this freak but of coz, cannot tell u what we bitch mah, portray bad images then no one wants me how? LOL) Stupid undie-thieve, may he kanna ass rape.
Talking about freaks, I got to know 2 recently, both from friendster. Seems like I was featured under Friendster's gallery, and because my profile can be viewed by everyone. So these 2 freaks message me and wanna be frens lah. Frens oni mah, no harm right? But it was a big mistake... 1 freak wanna woo me, the other freak... haiz... a picture tells a thousand word. See:

Can see the message? See those red underline? He addressed me as dear and gave me a "muackz"! OH MY GOD! Yee.. what's wrong with him huh? I just sms chat with him for like less than 24 hours and he called me dear. And before I saw this message, he messaged me this morning and the conversation was like this:

Freak: Hi Dear, guess u must be in school now. Now raining at Tekong, very cold leh. Come and give me warmth leh. Hee Hee

Me(utterly disgusted by now): *SHOCK* Y u call me dear? did u message the wrong person?

Freak: Sorry, I thought I'm being nice to you by calling u "dear".

Me(Horrified): Huh? I thought only gf will be called dear one what. Anyway, I HATED this word.

He did not message back.

Good, if he message me tomorrow, I'll tell him to go and get some warmth from the faggots in his camp, think they would love to hug him. I think he looks cuddly to them hor. =)

I kanna scared silly by them. Any ideas how to deal with the 2nd one?

No comments: