Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 23, 2005

I just can't stop blogging!!!

Okie, I went back on my word again, but I dun care, I want to blog my thoughts on Survivor while it's still fresh out of my brain. I promise I will get my ass to study Physics later.
I think Blake is just lazing around, using his sickness as an excuse. Look at him during the Reward Challenge, he does not look sick to me. I hate suck phakernana guy, and Margaret the nurse is spoiling him.
During the reward challenge, it was such a close fight, I was hoping Yaxha will win, but they lost by just a horsenose (马鼻). Too bad lah, Rafe just couldn't get his ass out of the murky river, but they manage to pull the race close too. Anyway, nice fight! Oh yah, Gary proved one thing, "deng kar deng chiu (long hands long legs) makes you clumsy". Hmm.. sounds like someone I know.. eh.. Joking.
Lydia is just so sweet, how could they wanted to vote her out? She grind the corns and catch fishes. Yah yah, Morgan may be young, sweet and with a good sense a balance, but being lazy also means that if she and Lydia were to fight to the end, her laziness will bring her nothing. Lydia, being a mature woman, I'm sure she can fight as well as a 20 year old. A plus point for her, she can catch fish! Never mind that they didn't win the tools for catching fish, Lydia the Fishmonger can summon all the fishes at her bidding! Like The Pipe Piper who summon all the mouses. BTW, it was gross to see Rafe and Gary eating ants. I see liao also feel like vomiting like Blake.
The Immunity challenge, only one word: STUPID! What was Gary and Jamie thinking? And to think they resorted to use that tactic again, i.e. suddenly let loose of the rope (er.. it wasn't intentional is it?) Okie, watever, since he couldn't win, why did he (Jamie) wants to continue palying? Are there no other guys? He should have conserve his energy! He should attend my school's FE0001, teach him on energy conservation. I think they knew Rafe was weak, that's why they didn't let him play.
Anyway, I was glad that Yaxha didn't make the wrong choice voting Morgan out. In my opinion, it's unfair to vote a hardworking person out just because the lazy one was younger (=more strength). However, this also showed that the people in Yaxha is easily swayed. I can expect a good show coming...
Catch the story here. I will do a link on the side when I'm free.
BTW, Don't you all think Steph looks rather yummy with such a nice, gorgeous chocholate tan.Hmm, I LOVE chocolate! I think her boyfriend will agree with me that she is yummy. Ke ke ke.
I adore her very much. She's tough! Like Jamie said during Tribal Council, she's a girl who fights like a boy! Well, not surprising, she's the only girl out of her 5 siblings. Such gal is tough! Don't mess with her ar! I hope I can go to Survivor Finale to see her... Oh... Maybe I should do a coverage on Survivor 11: Guatemala, funny version.
That reminds me, I used visit a Survivor comic site which was damn funny. I see if I can find and I'll post it up. But I'm not too sure if the artist is still drawing. It has been a year since I last visted the website.
Okie, I will go and study my Physics now.

No comments: