Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!!








Ha ha! I like this one best coz it's about a cute little pig. It's really boffo coz my mobile phone's font was small and because it's in chinese, I can hardly made out the words. So both my upper and lower eyelids were pushing each other (i.e. squinting) to view the message. When I saw the last line I bursted out laughing. Ha Ha Ha. Today is the Chinese Festival, Zhong Qiu Jie, how can I miss it? So I sent 1 sms to everybody, and in return, they sent greetings back to me too. Some are really amusing, like this one:








and this one:








Very funny hor, hor! Since it's so time consuming to share these jokes and greetings through SMS, so I shall blog here and dedicate them to you all.

The 1st is for all my friends:







Next is for all those who cares:


For those with goldfish memory:


To all the Ai Swee Char Boh and Hiao Da Por:


To the Superstar/Tong Hua Fans (do sing along):
Last, to all the people with faith:








No comments: