Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 26, 2005

Poooooooooot!

所为“响屁不臭,臭屁不响” (loud fart don't smell, silent fart smell), I must say, I totally worship this sentence. On Saturday, I encountered a total of 4 farts, from 2 people. How suay can I be to encounter this? I say, the chance is less than kanna birdshit lor.
I had mentioned that Saturday was my Physics test. It was kinda difficult, for I did not study the chapter 5 and 6 thoroughly, so the last 2 questions I had a hard time figuring how to do it. While I was thinking deeply how to do the questions, a low frequency
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!
Holy crap, it was damn smelly can! And I couldn't concentrate after that and I left only tmd 15 mins lor. Tried to protect my lungs from the "poisonous gas" using my sweater, but it was so concentrated that it managed to pass through the sweater and yeah, into my lungs. Feel like fainting. Oh Gross!
Anyway, after that, I went out with some friends for a movie. While we were in the lift, one guy gave 3 loud farts! Poot! Pooooot! Poooooooooot! Yeah yeah, he said sorry watever shit, we shoot him a dirty look. But weirdly, it didn't smell. Heng ar, if not Sunday's headline will be "Poisonous fart cause the death of 3 people".
When I was in poly, I had even smelled more deadly one okie. We were having committee meeting, in this really tiny room, about the size of a storeroom like that, with AIRCON! Halfway through, I smelled something but thought I was over sensitive and didn't say it out. But when my VP (quite a tactless person) shouted, "Wah Lau, who farted?" Then I realise I was not the only one who smelled it, we hastily opened the door and caught some fresh air. The guy was damn paiseh and blushed... his one is really Silent Deadly Gas.
Not that I don't fart, but at least have the courtesy to go toilet mah, which 1 of my galfriends did that while we were at an Pulau Ubin's resort. Although later the smell still flowed out (that guy quickly denied), she got the courage to say, "It's me, that's why I went to bathroom but still...."
Anyway, now in hostel, can hear different types okie. Long one short one melodic one bombastic one any kind.
I just realised my life is full of shit and fart hor, jiat lat.

No comments: