Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ang Moh Eat Mooncakes

Just went to Hall 9's Mid-Autumn Festival mini Celebration. Nothing traditional about it, basically it's just singing and games. I think there was 猜登谜 and 欠扁问答题, but I didn't participate coz by the time I was there, almost finished. Was there listening to 2 very extreme singers. One was so bad that I feel like stuffing the mooncake in his ass mouth so that he will stop singing. The girl she sang very well. I ate 2 mooncakes (cut one lah, not the full mooncakes) and then left for my darts training. BTW, the way the ang moh eat the mooncakes so cute. I dunno why, maybe because we are so used to seeing black hair yellow skin eat mooncakes. This is the first time I see blonde hair blue eyes eating mooncake, quite a sight. Wonder what were they thinking when they eat the mooncakes? Were they thinking "Nice mooncakes?" or "Weird cakes weird names weird taste, but since it's free, whatever." Don't think they so cheapskate like some us lah hor.
Anyway, during the darts training, captain BP was telling me that, senior JH and darts IC Fortune Cat told him that my hands raise too high up when I aimed the higher numbers. Then I asked, "They find it funny and weird huh?" "Yah", replied BP.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUSME!
Why didn't they tell me in the face? Huh? Huh? I was so embarassed ok... Anyway, what's so funny with my hand raising up? Can see smoke coming out from my armpits is it? If it was really like that, then it is funny. Anyway, as a senior and captain, they didn't correct me. Really KNS. Fortune Cat just now even asked, "You aiming high numbers ar, raise your hand high high ar !" (he said something like that). Wah lau, feel like arrowing my darts at his butt (woah! it rhymes), solid enough. :P

No comments: