Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 23, 2005

Why do I always encounter stupid people?

So phakanana pissed. I'm very tired, so I shall make my blog short short.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE NEXT PHAKING SUPERWHITE WHO FIDGET IN LECTURE SEATS I'M GONNA CHOP THE LEGS UP, COOK IT WITH CURRY AND THEN FEED THEM TO THE HORNY AH PU NEI WORKERS WHO ALWAYS OGLE AT GIRLS, MAY DEATH UPON THEM!
Ok, I admit that I do shake my leg, but not at lectures. I only shake leg at home k. The 1st time I encounter shaking leg gal, I got so pissed off that I told her to stop shaking, I'm getting seasick. The 2nd time was the same gal, I stared at her and she stopped. Today, it was a gal from some other course, she not only shake and fidget, she also keep adjusting her seat and you know, like fall back onto the seat and the vibration will travel all the way to JB. I try to counter attack (The whole stretch only 2 of us sitting) but she don't seem to get the hint. So I remained motionless, since she's nerveless. And to think I have to be hoa lang and lend her my notes. Cursing her deep inside.
But like my friend said, at least you won't doze off during lecture since someone is shaking the chair to keep u awake.
Maybe this is why I'm so angry: I can't sleep with vibration mode on. (.\ _ /.)
I think the recent quizzes stressed me too much that I become very evil.

2 comments:

Patt said...

SHAKE A LEG LADY

Anonymous said...

ASK Petitions Congress on Behalf of Bloggers
Bloglines' Mark Fletcher has written a statement concerning the FEC's review of political speech on the Internet, particularly concerning whether campaign finance regulations apply to websites.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Lowest Gas Prices related site.