Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Laziness... :P

Today is the last session of my kickboxing class, and I missed it. Bo pian lah, the weather was so nice this morning: no harsh sun rays attempting to burn my fats, nice big wind blow into my room. Such a nice Sunday weather for sleeping, I'm sure you all also won't get up even for the sake of 1 million dollars also lah! But then hor, it didn't last long for me also, my mum called me at 9am, wanting me to bring umbrella for her. When I finished brushing my teeth, she also came back home liao. -_-"' Wah Biang eh!!!
Talking about my kickboxing, I've been a faithful student and I enjoyed it immersely. I've joined since January this year, and never once did I miss a session. However, I made the wrong move when I shifted the Saturday session to Sunday session. Why so? Coz it's a*BROBDINGNAGIAN TORTURE to wake up at 8am on a Sunday morning!!!
I realised also, since there was a first time, there would be a second time and so on. The first time I missed my kickboxing was I was out the whole night, only to reach home at 5.30am in the wee hours. Slept at 6am. Of course, got fire I also won't wake up lah. The second time was just last week, I was online till 3am before I go and look for "Uncle Zhou" and played chess with him. I must have enjoyed the chess game very much that I couldn't wake up. Haha :P . And this morning was the third time, I even thought to myself, "Hiyah, last session already, don't go never mind one lah!" and proceed to cover myself with the nicely warmed pillow over my head. =)
Should I join the new class (Saturday's session of course lah, learnt my lesson liao) or should I wait till exams are over? No kakis no fun also leh... If anyone of you interested, sms me lah! =D The new class starts on 8th October, 11.30am - 12.30pm, at Yishun SFLC. =)





*BROBDINGNAGIAN : I found this word on dictionary.com and it looks cute, so I used it but not sure in the correct way or not. But who cares since we speak Singlish most of the time! Wah hahaha!

#UPDATE: Scene 2 later part happened to me when I was in the kitchen with my Papa. See, I expected it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learn about satellite dishes, programming, installation, and multi-room systems at Satellite TV Dish For Sale. Select the best Satellite TV Dish For Sale Satellite TV System for your needs.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a nice blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a online forex broker site/blog. It covers online forex broker related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

What's in a name?
What's In a Name? Plenty, Experts Advise More on Small Businesses When Scott Levy took over as CEO of KAR Printing six years ago, he knew he wanted to narrow the company's focus.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a penile enlargement surgery site. It pretty much covers penile enlargement surgery related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Joi Ito on Heavy Metal
Quote "People lean into a whisper." Evelyn Rodriguez ClustrMap Stowe Boyd , President/COO of Corante, is a well-known media subversive, and an internationally recognized authority on real-time, collaborative ...
hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ## KEYWORD##site/blog. It pretty much covers fonvantage related stuff.