Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Huang Fei Hong

Was watching Huang Fei Hong movie just now... ah.. missed this type of action show so much. You know, the type where they use wires to fly here fly there. Then the heroes machiam made from metal like that, won't die one. In this episode, Huang Fei Hong was played by Zhao Wen Zhuo (What happen to him now anyway?) and got Big Eye Dude Mo Shao Cong also, which I think those born after 1990 won't really know him. Mo Shao Cong is so cute, his eyes automatically expanded and covered half of his face when he saw pretty girls, sibe tiko siah! Ha ha ha ha!
Anyway, there were these 2 bad guys, I shall call them Kiu Mo (Curly Hair, a quite well-known face part-time actor but dunno his name ) and Chang Mao (Long Hair, played by Qian Xiao Hao or Qian Jia Le, dunno which one lah). This Kiu Mo, very funny, keep hitting the horses across their long faces, to show that his fists were very powerful. As we all know in Chinese movies, bad guys had no good endings. So this Kiu Mo, he got his retribution when the horse used its powerful hoof and stomp on his arm (Ouchy!). Kiu Mo got angry and shouted, "I will kill you!!!" I think he was shouting to Gui Jiao Qi, since they were actually having a fight. Anyway, back to the horse, after he shouted wanting to kill, the horse machiam like "Nabeh, u scold me is it? Wa ai hor ler si (I want you to die)!" and use the other hoof and crushed Kiu Mo's arm. Wah Sai. I think the horse is revenging for all the other horses who acted in the movie. Poor horses, many of them were arrowed lah, kick lah, shoot lah. I can't help but halfway watching the show, a scene where another ke lian de horse was kanna hit, I added some lines for the horse, "Wa si beh(I am a horse), um si nabeh(not some vulgar words) lah!"
There was this other scene, where this general, was being shoot and was about to die. Huang rushed over and held him. As we all know, a dying person has some last words. So this general was summoning all his remaning energy to speak, "Ta ma de, what took you so long to come? " Nah... of course, that was not the line he said, he asked Huang to revenge for him lah, but I added the line before he said that and my sis, Jia was super turned off. But then, she also joined in the fun and said, "Wah biang, my scenes finally ended. Fly here fly there sibe tiring!" Wah hahaha, too bad I don't have the images lah, if not I think the effect will be better.

No comments: