Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stressed Out

I have this very bad habit of blogging a lot of times in a day when I am uber busy with stuffs. I know I have things to clear, but I would just blog and blog and blog. Maybe because when I'm busy, I'm using my brains and I would be so keen to blog coz I have a lot of things running in my head.

Same goes for my appetite siah, I would eating quite non stop too, especially at night when I'm most active. I had dinner at 6, waffle at 8 and I just finished a big mug of cereals.

Jiat lat siah, I will surely gain back the weight I lost in these 2 months.

*Shake Head Vigorously*

Cannot, must maintain, must go jog! Jogging can reduced stress and give better sleep leh!

Not only do I eat a lot, blog a lot, I also do a lot of non-urgent stuffs, like, clearing my table, my cupboard, sweep floor, do mask, play with my cosmetics (ultimate).

Ok, happy liao, back to work.

No comments: