Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy happy happy

Because not only did I manage to exchange the berms, I got another pair!

Why?

Well, I bought the berms at $33 yesterday, then today the wrong design was at $10 off, meaning it is $23 and the design I desire is at 50%!

50% leh!!!

So I was able to choose items on the remaining $16.50. After browsing the whole shop, I decided to pick the same design of berms but different colours! Wah ha ha!

Actually, I should have take back the wrong one, since I already cut off the button, and I felt quite bad also, plus it actually fitted quite well and most importantly, it was nicer leh after comparing. But that one will cost $23, so I have to top another $7.50., which I was quite relunctant. So I just choose another colour lor.

Now I can't stop thinking about tat berms, so I have to psycho myself that it's too wide and too lok lok.

Wah ha ha... still, I am a happy girl! =D

No comments: