Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

相逢恨晚

Today, I read about a new course offer under School of EEE, collaborated with School of ADM, School of Computer Engineering and Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.


This new course is Infomation Engineering and Media.


Personally, I feel tha this course is tailored fit to people like me, not very engineering, not very artistic, and students who are taking infocomm related studies. EEE has too many pre-IT stuffs which are the those killer modules like all those electronics. 80% of the modules comes from EEE and CPE, and the remaining 20% is from ADM and SCI. Interesting, take away all the left brain cells killer, dump in the right brain cells activist.

Why they didn't introduce the course earlier? =(

No point lamenting now, I'm only 10 mths away from graduation.

Life Sucks.

Still, EEE is a very cool module, ha ha. We are held in awe everytime we mentioned we were from EEE.

"Wah... EEE, very difficult one leh!"

I think I'm getting paranoid, are they mocking us instead?

No comments: