Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 20, 2007

50 cents worth of poison

Literally...

I dropped a 50 cents coin into my friend's bowl of laksa, clumsily. The very nice auntie helped me scooped out the 50 cents, while the very shuai ang moh beside us looked in bewilderment and exclaimed, "Whoo!", and my friend laughing very happily.

Wah, I poison you yet you still laughed until so happy, I know lah I know lah, I very clumsy and cute lah. Mu ha ha ha. I also laughed and apologized at the same time lah, coz it was really very funny.

Anyway, I felt quite bad that I wanna exchange my laksa with her, but my laksa got tao gei which her laksa didn't have, I told her to pick the tao gei out and I'll eat it (Eh... I should be the one picking the tao gei out hor?). So the very magnanimous didn't want my tao gei laksa, I think she wanted me to feel bad forever. Mu ha ha ha. Joking, so nice of her to forgive my clumsiness,

This just further proved that I'm indeed very the clumsy.

No comments: