Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Facebook = Friendster + Neopets

Damn the Facebook with so many damn applications, I'm hooked again!

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GET HOOK TO (FLUFF)RACING!!! (Pet my Pui Pui Ok?)

Argh, I still have Ghost Whisperer and Survivor: China to catch too.

Oh man, time is just not enough. I still have so many things not clear, and my 3003 is only 20% revised. Grr...

and my beloved blog!

I noticed my friends tend to laugh a lot whenever I was with them. Besides being a joker myself, Missy Ng confirmed my thought: I just looked so kawaii-ly funny. She further added that I just had this joker nature in me, be it the way I walked and the way I talked. Hmm... this must be my hidden talent. Even my ex-Boss in Bugis could laugh half the day off when I "accidentally" made an chao funny expression (I was trying to catch the falling piece of glass thus my face became quite distorted).

Not to mention, my life is equally entertaining also. =)

No comments: