Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 28, 2007

I lup food!

Today was yet another HRM day: chionging report. Barely 2 hours into the meeting, TX (my leader) suddenly said, "Siqi, did you hear that?" which frightened WC (the slim girl who always eat half of her food) and exclaimed, "Oh my, what did you hear? Don't scare me!"

And TX slooooooooooowly responsed, "Siqi, did you hear Botak Jones calling you?"

-_-" Wah Lau Eh!

A while later, he continued, "Siqi, did you see a plate of cajun chicken in front of you?" while the rest giggled. Irritating siah!!! Ah ha ha, my stomach was growling very badly already at that time! Although I filled my stomach with a bread bun (no proper lunch coz I had heavy breakfast). So I irritate him back, "You treat is it?"

"Sure, my treat... to send u there! Later you wash bowls for Botak Jones, ha ha ha"

Throughout the remaining 4 hours, Botak Jones was with us spiritually. Siao TX, teased me the moment I lost concentration of my report, and said, "Siqi, your soul is at Clementi already is it?"

"老大,你请leh, 讲到我的肚子很饿liao!" I pestered.

Ha ha, anyway, after 5.5 hours of gruelling HRM report, we finished and made our way to BOTAK JONES!!!! Too bad WC and GL couldn't make it. Still, the 4 of us, TX, SK, and SK's fren GR whom I know also, marched our way to Clementi!!!

Oh my holy meh meh goat! Even though I was fainting with hunger at 7.30pm, I still endured and refused to buy the popiah the 3 guys tempted me with. They are very naughty wor! "Buy lah, you hungry buy some popiah to eat first lah, is just appetizer to you only!" Kaoz....

Anyway, I'm so glad I didn't fall for their trap, coz my Swanky Franky was humongous! I was already half full by the time I gorged down the salad and onions and 20% of the fries. See? Such a big plate of food.

The fries were already enough to fill your stomach lor!

After the dinner, we were too full to move, so we sat and chit chat there. I felt like I was involved in some men's talk leh. TX was commenting one gal in our class is one sexy babe, and teased about her cleavage (She wore low cut top a few times). He said we will get her to stand in front of our tutor during our presentation, and maybe Ah Heng with her cleavage scantily exposed, distracting him so that he won't be listening to us. Tsk tsk tsk, 真是狼披羊毛,he is so tiko one! So he had been noticng her cleavage! I just laughed and joined, saying they must have a good look last time when she wore that super low cut scoop neck tee. Actually, I tot it was quite weird to joke a girl's cleavage when I'm there, the only girl around.

Chat chat chat, surely won't left out our beloved HRM. As usual, kao peh kao peh kao peh. Wah, TX sure got lobang, he was complaining to his frens at a kopitiam in Malaysia, when a guy approached him and said, "兄弟,你要我帮你干掉他吗? 我有lobang, 四五千就可以搞定!"

SK and GR joked sakali Ah Heng would throw back 10k to the assassinator to kill the mind master. Then they moved on to how messy our neighbour is, always serve "medicine" at clubs, faster than order drinks. And they joked to plan to dope Ah Heng's car with these "medicine", and then later call the CNB. One month of investigation would be good enough, enough for us to clear HRM. Ha ha. The best part was he asked me to go and 撒娇 to Ah Heng, 要我做牺牲者! PUI!!! Over my dead body sia!

Really a bunch of crazy fellas, laughed until I stomach pain. TX is such a joker master, and his best tactic, 拿我来开刀。

Me also very crazy, can laugh to myself in the following senario:

  1. Thinking of that Mocca advert (muscle guy) and that time when I kept imitating him during Mon's HRM meeting.
  2. Thinking of my past antics that were so silly, like dropping 50 cents coin into a laksa.

Ha ha. Too full to think properly, I think I'm drunk with fries.

No comments: