Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Roller Coaster

I was so happy to find a cargo berms today, so many pockets! It's been ages since I wore anything above my knee.

The exhilaration didn't last long, the berms I brought back was a totally different design but same colour. And it was wider too.

On my part, I only have myself to blame that I didn't check thoroughly the new berms the sales assistant gave me. On the other hand, the sales assistant was at fault too coz he took the wrong berms and I fully trusted him!

I hope they still allow for exchange, coz I had already cut the spare button off and took out the tag too.

How... Sad...

The free dinner tonight was another roller coaster ride. The 1st dish was so yummy, the 2nd dish was fabulous, then suddenly 3rd dish standard dropped and cannot be found anymore in the later dishes. Free one, mai hiam ka zui...

Haiz...

No comments: