Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A long and hungry day

The day passed exceptionally slow today. My day started 7am, this morning, until now, I had not catch a wink yet.

I is powerful! So unlikely of me.

I spent my whole day with my HRM teammates, machiam a retreat. We used the whole day to do our HRM ppt and report. We call it a day at 10pm, coz we were really low in energy already.

We are power team wor!

I'm such a good bait for my leader to play joke on, today kenna suan and teased by him dunno how many times liao. He kept attacking my appetite coz I ate faster than all of them and the quantity was more, compared to the other girl in the team.

This is so maddening/embarassing/dunno wat to say siah... She always ate half of the portion only, not my problem what. She is so slim, I am so round, obviously I ate more also right?

Grr... During dinner, she ate half again, and to make matter worse, I wasn't full enough for the portion was rather littlefor me, so my eyes were floating around the stalls for some quick bite, so Leader had fun suan me again lor. Sidetrack a little, she had tiramisu cake at around 4 plus before we went for dinner at 6, thus she couldn't finished. As for me, I had lunch at 1130, which was Jap rice bowl plus a sundae. Was exceptionally hungry coz I walked from my hall to the library mah! So I waited until 6 plus then eat dinner leh, sure very hungry one mah, somemore no afternoon tea wor!

Anyway, I don't really care also, coz I don't think I am over eating, I am eating normal lor, hor? And I'm not really very pissed with my leader, coz he doesn't tease me until very overboard, we suan each other also lah. But I sure gave him a big shock of my appetite.

We went shopped around at Boon Lay market, when I set my eyes on some fresh breads. Smell nice leh, so I was picking my choices. As usual, Leader teased me that I was getting supper or rather dessert since I wasn't full just now. Then we entered inside the shop to see more bread buns, and he was commenting that these buns had longer shelf life, could last longer. With my eyes fixed at the bread, I nonchalantly replied, "No lah, it will be gone in a day!"

Then I turned and saw his eyes, round round big big staring at me! Mu ha ha ha.

Alamak, it's only 4 buns only lor!

As a matter of fact, the buns are now swimming in my pool of gastric juice by now. Hungry mah... Was tidying my hostel room leh! So I ate 1, then 2, then 3 & 4 and no buns are left! =)

I had bought a 6-buns blueberry bread for my breakfast already. =)

No comments: