Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Honesty

I am so honest until I feel like slapping myself and shout "Wake up lah"!

My bosses just issue my cheque, so they had included the hours I worked today, so that was a total of 17 hours. So by right, the total amount should be $102, but my boss had wrote $106 on the cheque. The ku ku me, just took less than a nanasecond to decide the good or bad.

老板也真是的,用calculator liao 还会算错!

Although it is just a mere $4, but I decided to tell them they made a mistake lor, wanna get them to deduct on my next pay de, but they asked me to drop $4 into the register instead. Chey, thought can use the extra $4 before I return.

And I think Boss S knows I am super free, else why would he go and change so many coins for me when he knew that we would count the money every night? 真是嫌我吃太饱没事儿干!

See! So much coins!

No comments: