Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm a born joker... Meh Meh Meh...

Dunno for what reason, my HRM teammates just loved me so much, to the extent that whatever crap ideas I gave they think is good. Ha ha ha. Even when it comes to thinking of tagline, I was the winner, just because I Mehed the tagline.

Meh Meh de... LOL. Anyway, cannot reveal too much info here yet. Will do so after the presentation. We are so gonna wow the crowd with our tagline siah, ha ha... laugh until they are dead. Mu ha ha ha.

Obviously my amiable character plus a super cute look won them over. (cue: vomit) WC, the other gal in the team, thinks I'm funny. She always laugh at my jokes which I didn't intend to sometimes. For example, I love digging how each goat ate $7 of alfalfa per day, and she can still laugh over this repeated joke.

My leader, loves to ask me to take the lead instead, in a joking manner. "Si Qi, 来leh, 你来做leader, 你可以的!"

I love my teammates siah!

No comments: