Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I need to practise Budget Shopping

It's been a long long time since I last went budget shopping. Well, what is budget shopping? Well, in my context, it is shopping with limited budget and making a lot of comparisons before buying an item. I totally lost touch of this skill!

I had wanted to buy a facial foam and toner for use at home, coz Jia's products don't really suit me. Currently, I'm using her Neutrogena's Deep Clean Gentle Scrub and Artistry's Delicate Skin Toner and my own moisturizer, Nivea's Oil Regulating Fluid. See the clash? Sensitive Skin v.s Oily Skin. No doubt her products won't cause harm to my skin, but with my thick skin, her products ain't working any magic also, so it's too mild lah. Anyway... long story short...

I wanted to buy Nivea's facial products since I'm using the moisturizer (When it comes to facial products, I prefer to use items from the same brand, coz their products suppose to complement each other mah), but as I've been lacking in practise of comparison shopping, I just grabbed my faithful Loreal Products and paid for it. It wasn't until I walked past Watsons, kaypoying the discount items, and I saw the Nivea's facial foam selling at $2! Same size as my Loreal, but cheaper leh! Wah, was cursing myself why didn't I saw it earlier?

So in the end, I bought the $2 facial scrub plus 2 mini bottles of Nivea Smooth Sensation. =P

No comments: