Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

我要注意我的形象

I am so imageless... I ain't behaving like lady or a girl at all siah.



No wonder the guys in my team are so fond of teasing me.. especially recently, all the mehs and baa kept pointing at me. -_-"



I was telling them I learnt kickboxing before, then the next moment, I just complained a little that I was running out of breathe, the sacarsm came rather quickly: Eh, I tot you very fit one? Tot u learnt kickboxing de?



Meh meh de.



They just loved to catch my loopholes and stuck arrows in it. Hmpf!


I was commenting that Leader's thumb were very long, that's why the way he hold pen, chopsticks and etc, his thumbs would always point out. Then the slim girl said, her thumb could bend backwards and proceed to show this gruesome act. I showed my thumb and said I couldn't do that, then the guys were at it again: Your thumb short mah! Chey, I also know my thumbs are short. Anyway, the slim girl said she couldn't roll her tongue, wah ha ha, I tot finally something I can "show off", so I said, "I can roll my tougue, I can also twist it!"


There my Leader shoot his mouth again, "Wah, your boyfriend-to-be is gonna be so lucky!"


-_-"


Suan my leader today, but couldn't remember the content lah, but he said I very chek ak lor. Ke ke ke, I like.


Somehow, I think I behave like a bit "show off" sometimes, (#__#), thank goodness it's not a big turn off to them. Not I trying to prove that I know more than them, but things just got related and popped inside my brain.

No comments: