Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

SMS weirdo

This morning, I smsed my fren, Sha for help in Maya animation. However, she only replied to me in the afternoon, asking who I was. After I smsed to her who I was, she gave me a call. It was a mistake to pick up the phone.

It wasn't Sha, it was a he. After catching none of his sentences of what he said, I hung up the phone. The crazy called me and I didn't pick up, and then I got a voice message. In the voicemail, he said something like this, "Ah blah blah blah, Ah blah blah, hur! (the way we said chey!)"

And just 30 minutes ago, this fella smsed again with a different num! He smsed: "You b4 gev me 1:sms 2:da gev me sms your neam h:t my neam humayun"

Obviously I couldn't catch what he saying, I replied "huh?"

He sent 2 more smses, which I only remember the last one, "Your foren."

???

Eww....

No comments: