Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 21, 2007

Stop Doing Nothing

I have not been studying the past 3 days.

This is bad.

I need a human timetable to remind me things to do.

And how great, I volunteered to send my supervisor a weekly report so that I would do my FYP. Sadly, progress is SLOOOOOOOOOOW! The bots programming wasn't working at all! Maybe becoz I'm using the wrong programming language? Wah, like tat win liao lor! (I remembered I have to use C++, but so far I have been programming in C becoz the online tutorial said so. Jiat Lat Siah!) Then the PhD student doesn't seem very helpful coz when Supervisor emailed him (which I was in the CC list) to help me with the bots, maybe give me some of his (PhD's) codes, he just threw me a link which I knew long long ago.

Do-It-Myself lor.

And my characters isn't out yet! GASP GASP GASP! The Maya is so difficult lah... One week break machiam not enough time to do all these! And I need to study for my quizzes somemore!

Ok, must start burning my weekends le.

Who will be kind enough to be my timetable?

No comments: