Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Boo... I need more time...

The month flew past just like this, scary... It's already SEPTEMBER! 2.5 months to my exams...

Can I have some magic power to make me work faster or make the time go slower? Seriously need time...

I hate stress, coz stress makes me fat.

Kaye brought our favourite swiss rolls again, I think I ate 6 within an hour. *Shake head in disbelief* Cannot cannot like that anymore, I feel myself blowing up already.

Recently, there was quite a hoo-haa among my friends. Many will ask, "Did you receive this email by XXX Bank or YYY Semiconductor Company?" It seems that these emails were sent randomly, perhaps not very random, but to people who grades were good and also those in the electronic spec. Apparently, some did some did not. Those who did not receive the email, I must say they had been quite a high achiever in the 2 years I know them. One of them was Kaye, she got so kan cheong (as usual) when she knew she didn't got the mail, and desperate to know WHY she didn't get it. The other one was a guy by the name of Hao Lian, he was rather agitated (from what I heard) when he knew he didn't get the email as compared to other people whose grades were on par with him, so he appealed to student office that he wanted to go.

Seriously, what is so big deal? You go to the talk != you will get the job. I think they were rather concerned WHO got these emails and WHY would they get. It's like a honour, offered to selected people only. Thus people who think they are eligible to get the honour become uptight upon knowing they were not in the mailing list.

I'm not being sour grape here, as I received none of these invited emails except mass mails. Even if they sent, I'm not interested to go. Neither am I implying that people who got the emails are elite. I just don't get it, why do some people get so stressed up over some emails? Some even thought they were not in the good honours thus they didn't have it. Why are they letting such small things affect their confidence? Now only Uncle Heng can shatter EEE students' confidence lor.

I just don't get it, maybe because I've already given up and they are still pursuing a hope.

No comments: