Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 16, 2007

为什么有酱的人?

My blood pressure rose with each sentence I read in this entry.

Then I tak boleh and called Jia to vent my frustration, and to ask her why didn't she slash at this old cheebye (This word suits more than bitch). I was so pissed that I didn't feel like napping already. (A good thing since I am rushing my projects)

I can't believe this CB is so so so RUDE!

Who are you to take that crop jacket and hang it there? You aren't even paying!!!!!

I think Jia's sharp tougue has gone blunt with time, or rather, she has inversely mellow down with time passed. And I salute her endurance. I would have scream at that CB already. Hmm, nope, being the very polite me, I would just give her my most ignorant and naive smile, then secretly cursed that she would fall and her head would stuck in the toilet bowl after she shit.

ARGH!!!!!

Some background info, this CB used to be fat also, then somehow she lost quite a bit of weight and started to flaunt this around, especially in front of Jia. Childish right? 32 years old leh! Ya lah Ya lah, 瘦了啦,很了不起咯,都没有变到super chio, 需要酱hao lian meh?

Jia, remind her not to lost too much weight coz at her age, skin will sag like an 80 years old. N70 idoit is a classic example.

I think CB's brain also shrink with her weight loss, what else could explain her low EQ? Maybe she doesn't have a brain in the head, but in the ass instead that's why she has big butt.

Buay tahan.

No comments: