Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, June 30, 2007

MHK... Oh... MHK... Ice Cream... Oh... Ice Cream...

After weeks of craving for mee hoon kuay and satisfying my taste buds with mediocre ones, I finally get to eat my beloved AMK Blk 202 MHK!!! Feel like ordering another bowl when I finished the first bowl. Hee hee hee

Met up with PZ and her boy today, as usual, we hanged around AMK deciding where to go. Well, at least this time both PZ and I had plans of things to buy or loof for. I managed to buy my Loreal Deep Whitening Eye Protector for $17 plus, the already very cheap CK is selling at $23, so I think I saved close to $8 for the "normal" price at NTUC and whatsoever shop. Happy~~~ Thinking if I should get the spot corrector coz spots are forming on my face and body, hmm...

We dozed on our way to Orchard, and the scholastic PZ visited Popular, Harris Bookshop and Borders. For the first time in my life, I ate the Haato Ice Cream and Gelato. IT'S SO NICE!!! PZ boy kept telling me to try the sweet potato and the green tea one, I was thinking what's so special about these ice creams. First of all, it's worthwhile for money, while 1 scoop costs $3, 2 scoops costs only $4!!! So the people in the long queue usually buy 2 scoops lah. So did we. The only diff is PZ and her boy shared one cup, and I ate a cup by myself, =) Very sweet and fattening wor! Anyway, I had Chocolate Banana and Sweet Potata with Honey and Chestnut. Super super super nice! Then it's really really very nice!!! Ah... Craving for it. Think next time I go Orchard I will always buy this ice cream liao, =)

Orchard is too boring for us to go, plus the movies I wanted to watch, both PZ and E (her boy) had already watched, sianz lah. Last time jio them watch movie, no money. Now they jio me watched movie, they themselves watched liao. -_-" So we dozed our way to Funan IT mall.

It's another spree of eating at Funan, had wanted to eat the pizzas at Pastsmania for dinner becoz of the aroma, but we were really too bloated from the ice creams and the Hokkaido butter sponge cakes (there was a Japan Fair at Isetan), so we gave up the idea and went home instead.

Stupid weather so hot, we just dozed off wherever there's aircon and seats.

Oh yah, I saw this very nice PURPLE Crumpler shoulder bag for $89, wah lau, isnt it GSS now? Why so ex? I shall just admire from afar, I will forget it like the Little Match Girl shoulder bag in time to come... T_T... I wonder if the bag is still for sale next year in January? =)

So many wants, so little money... Hmm... One more year to go before I am financial independent (altho I am partial independent now)

Shall eat less? Ha ha

No comments: