Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm flat footed, =(

My manicurist had, not once but thrice, said that I'm slightly flat footed. I always thought that it was because my feet very fleshy, coz I remembered my foot prints were normal, like this:

After being told 3 times, I thought I do the flat foot test to see if I'm really flat footed. So I wet my feet and walked around in the kitchen, leaving foot prints everywhere. From the not-so-wet prints, I saw that the prints were quite filled up! No wonder I'm so accident prone.
Being an kiasi and kiasu Singaporean, I googled information on flat foot and found the following symtons:




But I dun have all these symptons! The symptons that fitted most closely were the shoes wearing off, wide feet and rocking of ankles lor.
Aiyah, whatever lah... Shall just pay more attention to the more serious symptons if I have it.
Get my ass back to work, Sup checking this afternoon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the photos and the 'diagnosis' pictures show you you dont have flat feet

as you observe - you dont show any symptoms