Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dear Anonymous

You sound like you are a good friend of mine who felt that she's very overboard leh, lol. Wanna reply u in comment but it ended up too long.

Let me began this great-grandmother story.

As I said earlier, she left on the 7th, and from what we know, she won't be back till August coz she's going for exchange in Korea. This is the root of the problem.

If she's just going back to her hometown, I can easily shoot her an email asking her to come back to get her stuffs, but alas, no, she chose to leave us everything. FYI, her brother is coming to collect the 10 bags, I think.

Officially, the room is mine. But being a super anal good person, I offered her my room at no higher charge. So, for the past one year she stayed, she obviously did not clean a lot, despite having a well-known for their cleanliness roomie, a Jap girl staying with her. Thus, the ugly, hideous and gross half room (the other half is rather clean).

All things have to move out of the room by 15th July if I'm not continue in the same room, which is the case. Therefore, all things will have to be cleared. I will be busy in July with 4 camps, 1 exam and a part-time job, I won't have time to clear up by then.

Most importantly, after saying so much, I have to stay there from now till July before I can change room, and I was to sleep there yesterday some more. I'm not Spider Woman who can't sleep in cobwebs, thus I have to clean up the room.

Even though she had paid the hall fees till July and said I can stay there for free, that is I do not have to return her the money for the period she didn't stay, I feel like a free maid to her. So I not shameless to say that I deserve this free month.

It wasn't the first time she give me such a big bomb.

At the end of first year, I offered to store some of her things at my house but she declined. 1 month later, I got an email from her requesting me to go and collect her 3 bags. My mum had to go with me.

Maybe I should think it this way: Not that she is untidy, it is me who is too freaking particular about tidiness and cleaniness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha paiseh i din realise or i forgot to put my name on the tag board. but anyway...erm, dun worry, she's really too filthy (ya look at who's talking hmm)and she shouldve warned you if she was not gonna clean up.at least i took more than 10years to collect all the muck in my room. she took only one. GUFFAW. anyway, its clean liao and u got yourself a fine single room. take it as exercise :) i was so inspired i cleaned up part of my rom just now haha...no la..more like gt fren coming tmr..:P