Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MIA

Sorry for the lack in updates if you people missed me, mu ha ha ha ha, 3 posts in a row, happy?

Tuesday was totally knockout becoz of Monday, but surprisingly, I did not fall alseep during my lessons, anyway, I love this module, not because of the free movies, but it was very very very interesting with a very interesting lecturer (he looked a bit like Jacky Wu!) I watched 神女(1934 )yesterday, and 独臂刀(1972) today. As these shows were really old, there were some scenes that were really corny and the lecture group laughed.

When I went back to hostel, sweeped and clean my room becoz there was a lot of ants and dust, I napped from 3 to 7 until food alarm rang: Someone called and ask if I wanna go dinner. Then I went to wash my clothes, my cup, hanged my clothes, bath and KO again.

Today's film was really funny, altho it was supposed to be a 武侠片. You see, in the show, some people died with just a slash in the stomachs, but those heros really heroic wah, kenna stabbed 5 times in the stomach still can talk!

Wynter drove today, so we went to JP to catch Fantastic 4, even though she had watched. So nice of her, so I treated her the titbits, but she didn't eat anyway. She drank the lemon tea only. After some minor shopping, she drove me back, so nice!!! And here I am, typing my daily agenda. Hee hee hee

Need to sleep early tonight, coz it's STAR registration tmr!!!

No comments: