Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh Great...

Jia's and my specs kenna 调包,they fixed my power on her specs and her power on my specs. What great service huh... Jia is bent on getting the free gifts (extortion more likely, lol)

Today CC and I had a pleasant surprise. Paul's manager was actually interested in our project, so Paul had come to call us. We were rather stunned and tot we heard wrongly. So when I asked Paul for confirmation, he said "Yah, he's interested in you"

I dunno if anyone knows the pun in it.

I quickly added, "Our project you mean?" And I started to nudge CC to quickly finish his game.

At first I tot it was the younger one, the supervisor, quite cute looking by my company's standard. Turned out to be the manager, not supervisor. Wah ha ha ha, me is siao.

Recently addicted to this blog, http://the-miracle-season.blogspot.com/, quite a cute girl and she seemed popular. The way she blog very funny... a lot of aliens de... Ha ha... Seems like she like pink also hor...

I want to revamp my blog again... found this super duper really cute pig online, gonna dress him in purple!!! Mu ha ha ha...

Dunno which idiot once told me people who like purple are sex thirsty... Hmmm...

Angry with school's system, emailed to inform me that I got a room, but I have to log in to see the full message and my room number, but it's not showing anything!!! Wah lau!!! And it keep refreshing until I have to press the ESC key to stop it. DID I GET SINGLE ROOM???

Anticipating...

1 comment:

Hassan said...

Hi SQ047,
I read your blog and enjoy from your posts.
Blog skin in very good and your header in beautiful.
I hope to watch you with smile always.
Be success.