Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 01, 2007

JOB! I need a part time job!

Actually, been checking out JobsDB.com and Jobstreet, sent a few email to the companies and I got replies too. I went for an interview yesterday for this push cart stall called Cotton Candy, cute hor?

3 of them interviewed me, -_- 2 guys and a lady

Well, it had looked hopeful and indeed, received a call from the guy today, asked if I could work this weekend. I had gave them my word that I could start early, only to realise I had my kickboxing lessons on Saturday! Not only this, I had Ivy's pagent to attend this Sunday, my canvassing job on the 10th, how to work like that? The pay was rather attractive with commission leh... how? On the other hand, I dun really want to work for them becoz the guy who called me seemed to lack sincerity when we shook hands. I dun think my intersem study posed a big problem since I'm quite available after 1pm! Is the weekends and upcoming events lah...

MSN my ex colleague and he also had a lobang for me, timing quite flexible coz they called when they need people, so he said he will look out for me. So nice, I didn't expect a job lobang from him when I msn him, i just wanna say hi ever since he left our work place.

Went to Northpoint just now and saw that Giordano is looking for part timers, gonna try my luck tmr, best if I'm stationed at JP. Hee hee.

No comments: