Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 04, 2007

吃什么拉什么

Whatever I ate today chiong straight to the bowl after every meal. I was literally struggling to my way home, but I made a pit stop at AMK hub to grab a prata hotdog first. Was almost fainting with hunger lah.

My dinner includes: a plate of rice, 2 bak changs and 1 milo. I was feeling very empty even with the hotdog and prata in my stomach. However, I felt so guilty that I went to mop the floor, as if I could burn all the calories like that. Mu ha ha ha.

Jamie pestering me to paint her nails. Dohz...

Watched the Campus Superstar just now, Shawn Toh is so cute can? Not I bias, but I think he really sang very well, and the judges' marks really prove the point too!

That "Pear Can Fly" sibe bias lor... tat RGS gal sang so salah yet he gave her the highest marks among all girls? Just because she's his student? Wah kaoz...

I prefer Satay Girl...but not as much as Shawn Boy, he he he he

真是人小声不小wor!

No comments: