Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 29, 2007

Things to do

  1. read my chinese cinema notes
  2. appy for pc in lab
  3. revamp my site
  4. do my fyp and report
  5. start packing my room to move to level 4
  6. create my timetable
  7. send my laptop for repair (get invoice)
  8. print chinese cinema ppt slides
  9. update delphi database
  10. chinese cinema assignment on saturday
  11. collect cheques
  12. organise my bag
  13. birthday slide show
  14. manicure + pedicure on monday?
  15. pack more clothes to hostel?
  16. bring boxes to contain chargers
  17. check with Joyce (hall office) buffer period for removal of items
  18. collect specs on wed?
  19. borrow books to kill time during work (hmm.. should read my notes)
  20. print past year paper
  21. iron my clothes
  22. bring baby oil?

No comments: