Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lum nua roomie: It sucks to be a nice person

I reached hall at 9.30pm, spent 2 hours clearing the shit my ER left me. She flew off on the 7th, therefore apparently she packed the stuff in a rush. What she left for me and KY to clear:
  • She never finished the food she bought
  • There were many expired food
  • She anyhow dumped the chocolate that were gifts to her
  • She didn't wipe the dust off her table, cupboard, shelves, drawer, behind the table, under her books, under the bed, boxes.... *trail off
  • There were bugs living together with the food
  • She didn't event clear her shoes
  • I found her money everywhere: dust covered waistbag, cupboard, drawer, plastic bags,
  • I found receipts everywhere
  • There were many empty boxes with dust
  • Her clothes were packed in 10 large bags or carrier bags
  • She didn't remove her bedsheet covers
  • She didn't wash her quilt cover
  • She didn't throw away finished detergent bottles
  • There were many packets of opened cotton
  • There were many packets of opened tissues
  • The basket that carried her shower items were dusty and wet inside
  • There were many product samples, opened and dusty.
  • There were many product samples, unopened and dusty.
  • HER HAIR IS EVERYWHERE: under the table, nook and cranny of cupboard and tables, in the cupboard, on the table...*trail off again...
  • The area where she kept her beauty products was accumulated with dust and oil from the products

I knew she was untidy, but I didn't expect that she could live with the dust around her. No wonder there used to be lizard croaking at her desk when we used to stay together. I won't be surprised if cockcroach family has been sleeping together with her in her pillows.

I refused to take her bed which is supposed to be mine (she stayed under my name), I place my things on ER's previous place, which seems cleaner even though it has been empty since May.

Jenny, she win you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very the possible *grin*