Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 02, 2007

Gay world

This morning, I went for breakfast with Mum and Jamie. When we were making our way home, I saw 2 dogs fucking, so I told my mum to look lor, interesting mah. Who knows, at that moment, the dog stop fucking the "bitch" and was licking "her", and my mum exclaimed, "These 2 are male dogs!!! Yee!!! And It's licking it's own cum!!! Gross!!!"

Ewww... Even dogs are gay now... *shake head*

The flea market was quite a success I would say, since we started with zero capital. Made a total of $60+ profit. Not much left after we went to Botak Jones to eat. Anyway, I didn't help much also, sit there and rot. Worse about me was, even though I didn't help much, I slept from 6pm to this morning's 8am. Hee... Sleep like a log...

Took this spastic photo and Jia actually published on her blog, kanasai. There was an even uglier one which I deleted.

几丑一下 or 几可爱一下?

No comments: