Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 08, 2007

Yeah!!! Last day!

Today is the last day of my internship, HOORAY!

Another thing, I think I spoke the most words yesterday.. coz I have to repeat my sentence to the waitress or cashier I met.

At Miss Clarity Cafe, I thought my chicken stew would be served promptly, but after all the other dishes were served, it wasn't here yet. So I signaled the lady that my stew wasn't here yet, and she said, "Your soup? Serve soon..."

When it came, it was the appetizer soup. So I told the lady who served the soup that I had my appetizer which was salad, I want my stew.

She served me the salad next. So I had to tell her, I'm waiting for my main course which was the chicken stew with pasta before it was finally served.

Then I went to Guardian to buy my J&J wipes, I asked how much would the final cost be after discount. The cashier promptly took my wipes, scanned and said it's $1.95.

So I gave her $5, the change should be $3.05 right? She asked if I have 95 cents, I replied, nope, I only have $1.05 and showed her my $1 and the 5 cents. Then she said can can can. She took my $1.05 and gave me $3.05. So I said she took my $1, she huh a while, and gave me another $2. So I said you can take the $1 coz now she gave me extra right? She huhed again, and stared at me before her partner said, yah correct lah.

Testing my patience siah...

No comments: