Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 18, 2007

Shiok!

ER got me an MP3 player and a SoundBlaster Digital tuner...FREE!!!!! shiok shiok shiok shiok shiok!
The tuner got some problem and I'm too lazy to troubleshoot the problem. I'm more interested in the MP3, although it's only 512MB, but still, I can listen to over 100 songs leh!

Shiok shiok shiok shiok shiok!

Muhahaha...

Oh yah, Dad didn't niam me at all... interesting... Mum told me he even want to let me use his phone while he used back his old phone which Mum is using and Mum will have to use back the old I used which Jia jad used. So complicating hor... My 6610 still works good except for ocassional siao siao where I want to read sms it will change to the volume control, sometimes it will auto tune the volume and sometimes it will go to Calendar. Hope it will turn well after this few days of usage.

No comments: