Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 01, 2007

I GOT THE JOB! WOOSH!

Yeap, I've gotten the job from Cotton Candy! This feels so good! Gonna start work this Sunday, but because it clashes with Ivy's Pageant, so I could only work from 11pm to 5pm, still, a good opening.

Me is so gonna dress up for the event, ordered by dear Ivy! Hee hee hee, actually, I also wanna doll up, been so plain at work. My last makeup was the trip to The Body Shop warehouse sale lor. Then it came to a choice between IT show and going for manicure, I choose the latter. Firstly, it's so gonna be a lot of people. Secondly, Since I already spent $35 on the entrance tix, the more I should dolled up right? Make myself happy also. Plus, my nails are long now, so it should look gorgeous with a new tint of colour.

"Why are u going for manicure when u aren't the one in the pageant?"

Nothing wrong what... Pretty pretty go there, mood also happier mah, coz the rest so gonna dressed up too. Seriously, it wasn't because of the guy Ivy gonna intro lah (the same guy on her bday anyway, but becoz it wasn't properly done, so she gonna do again), which I replied to the question earlier.

Now I only visit my manicurist when I have any events to attend, unlike last time, visit once a month dutifully. The package will be finished soon if I continue my monthly pilgrimage. LOL

要美就要做全套!At least I did not go and do my hair, ha ha ha. That will really be my pageant! =D

No comments: