Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

打击 A big blow

I met a poly fren in my hall's canteen just now, and so we chatted, catching up with each other's life. He just came in here as a 2nd yr MSE student. Thus, as a senior, I was telling him how to survive here lah, although he spoke most of the time.

Then our topic diverted to poly frens as whom do I still keep in contact with. As a typical guy, he was commenting my fren Di become more chio, saying something she was very fat in the past (-_-, as if he's any better). Then we came to what course I was in, I replied, "EEE". His answer was:

"OH! No wonder my fren said the gals in triple E very chui"

Chui means something close to "cannot make it" + "disappointing" + "wah lau eh"
He could have be more sensitive, couldn't he? WHY MUST HE SPOUT IT IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT AFTER MY REPLY?!?
This is getting too much. First I was label Doraemon because I am round, short and fat. Now my fren judge the gals in EEE are "cannot make it" kind just by me alone. WHAT THE HELL/FUCK/KUKU?!?
Buay tahan liao lah!

No comments: