Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 13, 2006

(Scrooge X Poor) + Lazy = Innovation

I think people who came up with innovative products such as the Segway are lazy people. They have no money to buy car so they came up with Segway, ha ha. I think Segway cost a quite a bomb to move at such rate. :P
Anyway, my main point is being a lazy person (not usually lazy, exams stress lah) recently, I don't feel like washing my bra by hands, but if I were to wash them in machine will spoil the elasticity, even tho now the washing machines do not have the centre pole in it (think the bras will get entangled in it?) Anyway, not convenient also since I don't have a pail. But I don't want to buy the laundry bag, coz cheap one is lousy and the good one may not be good and still expensive. So in my desperation (no more bras to wear soon), I came up with this:

All done with 2 wires and an old T-shirt. =)

Courtesy of Giordano.


BTW, su-la isn't a very nice word for a pretty boy. He's just a little timid during ghost walk lah. =D

I think all NIE students are bloody rich, with the allowance MOE gave them. My friend sign a nail art package which costs $800 for 6 mths I presume, O_o, $200 I already xim tia... I also presume the payday Michette means is the allowance day, coz I never see anything her blog about work other than her school work leh... Our study loan is just a mere pathetic of $2500/year, but the difference is they are mortgaging their service for 3 years with MOE lah... Still... I think I wanna apply bursaries, my friend said quite easy to get. Will check it up after exams. Wah, today blog non-stop. Time to get my laundry! =) And get my ass back to study. =(

No comments: