Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 06, 2006

Pig and exams

*I've been in hall for only a week, but I felt like I have been here for months.
*The first paper is on 15th Nov, follow by another paper on the 16th. I have so much stuffs to digest and I'm sleeping like a pig the past 2 days. Shucks...
*My room looks weird without any food, so I stocked it up with 2 cup pasta, 2 cup hor fun, a fun pack of 10 Mamee Rice stickes (Cheese), Super 4-in-1 cereal and a can of milo on Thursday. Now I'm only left with the cereal, milo and 3 Mamee (gave 3 away, so I ate 4). Shitty... I am eating like a pig.
*Attended Wynter's 21st birthday chalet yesterday. Took 1.5 hrMRT ride from Boon Lay to Pasir Ris, out of the 1.5 hr, I slept 1 hr and study for 30 mins only (I took my notes with me). Power, slept my way back from Pasir Ris.
*I'm getting very close to Blackie, or she assume tat I am getting close to her. Eww... Must avoid her like plaque liao, she can't stop finding me. Of all people, she wants to sit beside me. Hmpf...
*Must burn 24 tutorials and maybe 10 past years by 15th Nov. Stylo, I shall sleep less le.
*My head hurts or I feel sleepy whenever I have to study.
*Behaving like secondary school kids with project friends. They can't stop calling me Doraemon. Grr... Took it further with the "Scissor paper stone" and "lend a helping hand (伸出援手 )" joke. I feel like a stupid pig...
Die...
Something happy: I have 906 songs in my lappie. Whhhoottt! Thx Jenny. =D

No comments: