Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Scary incident

My calculator almost screwed my exam today. I was just starting to use it and it gave me error for any simple calculations like 1 + 1. Wah lau, my heart almost stopped. I thought I would request for a calculator if the error persists. Heng, it works after changing mode altho I was in the same mode. I think the thunder scared the shit of out my calculator.
I tot the paper today was fairly okie, until someone told me his answer and I realised my careless mistake for last question! Shit! Never mind, 5 marks give Prof lim kopi. Then, ex-roomie said paper very tricky. Die, I'm in simple mode again. Then Ann Jie came over to borrow my clotheslines, asked her about the first question, she said she took 30 minutes, which is long by EEE standards, by normal for me lah, so I tot, "Okie, I am not paying attention to the question" -_____-"
I thought I could get a B, after realising my careless mistakes, I thought maybe drop to C, now I'm lucky if I pass. Shit! 4 days of preperation gives this kind of shit.

No comments: