Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

不是好像, 根本就是“八”掌脸!!!

SIGH! I'm so afraid to go home, coz I'm scared my family can't recognize me. I'm ballooning at exponential rate. I can't feel any jaws, except fats; I can't feel any pathetic waistline, only lards; I can't see my neck, only my chin; I can't see my eyes, only lines; my cheeks looks stuffed, even tho I'm not a hamster; I can't take in any oxygen, without having to having to sigh loudly.
SIGH! This is getting very terrible, I must have sigh at least 50 times today, as if I'm forlorn. I felt stuffy in my chest, thus I kept sighing. Must have scared the shit out of Tiff's bf yesterday when we meet at dead end of the corridoor and I was letting out a long sigh...
SIGH! I feel very depress about this, depression suppose to have sever weight loss right? Good, must think more negatively, then I will lose my appetite then I will lose weight. Seeing Ann is good motivation, she used to be 60+, now I think she's only 45, her arms are so thin, like Ex-Roomie's.
SIGH! I want to be an vampire now so that I don't my reflection in the mirror.
SIGH! Friends should not console me with too much such as "You don't look 80kg to me" or "You look good now" or "You don't look very fat what, got people fatter than you" or "Exams will make you thin". Seriously, how much can I lose during exams? I know HL lost about 4kgs tat time, but I think the 4 kgs were transfer to me instead. I already hit 80, so afraid that I will gain more when I go home and weigh myself. (KY's machines show I'm 79).
My arms are as heavy as a baby, my thigh are as thick as a woman's waist, my waist is as big as a Ferrari wheel. What am I? A freak.

Good, can sense depression setting in. SIGH!

No comments: