Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Slimderella

Saw this comic from Michelle's blog. Totally agree coz I was a victim before. Sigh!
I really love the last part of the comic where it says about being healthy slim. So to those who are concerned I would become too obsess with dieting to become "pretty", dun worry ya, I know the limit of my "prettiness", definitely not sickly stick thin. I support the BMI system one.
Currently, my BMI is 32, which place me in the high risk of heart disease and diabetes. I almost kenna diabetes when I was younger, as in the sugar level content in my urine was damn high. I was ordered to eat less sugar and salt and drink more water. To a young kid, that was as scary as going to hell. Anyway, I was to lose my fats since young, but this program just can't get into my head.Now, the reasons to want to lose weight are to feel and look good, but my rule of thumb is not stick thin. Anyway, got fats = got tits. Ha ha. Joking.
What's BMI? For a healthy range of 23, it means 23kg/sq metres, A BMI difference of 1 is approximately 3 kgs. My goal is to be 50kgs, which will probably take me 3 years, taking average 1kg/mth plus some stagnant period, that seems like a bloody long period. The BMI will be 20 which is in the mid of healthy range. We always take the "enough or not enough" by our standards, which is different for everyone. Like I think 48 is a bit low for 165cm, but other fren think otherwise (she's 48kg for her 169cm frame lor)
Anyway, to my fren who is trying to hit 40kgs, well, I think you look very good already, don't be so obsessed with the comment that "you grew fatter". Have you actually thought you look better with a little more flesh? Why make "fatter" as negative? It works positive on you! Just my worth of thoughts, not forcing you to accept. I understand coz this is just like people telling me I look very good in 80kgs, no need to lose weight. I would be damn pissed also. Ha ha. But then, I would gladly donate 3 kgs of fat to you. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JIA YOU GER...FOR THE EXAMZ...