Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 18, 2006

At least one good thing about having some fats...

Today is a damn bloody lousy day: Woke up late and with a stiff neck somemore; hair still untidy after countless attempts of tying and sacrificial of thousands strands; knocked my gum while brushing (ok, I made this one up, 3 events seems more eventful, hee hee)

Anyway, since I woke up late, I reckon the study room would be full, so I didn't bother to go up there. However, by noon, it was getting stuffy in my room and I couldn't concentrate. Plus the fan kept blowing my notes, very irritated. So I decided to join my fren in the study room, who said her fren had "chop" a seat for another fren and I could take it since her fren hadn't come yet.

Feeling very sticky, so I went to take a shower. When I came out of the shower, walking back to my room along the corridoor, I fell down, like this:


One hand holding my shower items, and the towel over my shoulder and stunned for 3 seconds. Damn graceful siah! Ha ha.
The ironic part is it wasn't my cheapo slippery slipper that caused the slip, it was my left foot. Think too oily liao...
I was walking walking walking, then the left slipper slipped out; thus left foot was bare and wet too. When I want to turn back and get the slipper, that's where I fell. >_<
Luckily I wasn't wearing my specs so I couldn't recognize anybody further than 1m away, there were people there okie. Damn paiseh.
Second lucky was I had enough fats on my bum to act as cushion, thus minimize the impact of the fall. Else I might have hurt my spine hor...

No comments: