Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

600 lbs woman

This lady used to be 600 over lbs, and drastically lost 400 lbs in 3 years, through a gruesome surgery of taking out her stomach and bypass her big intestine . Ewww... I think this is sort of equivalent to eating less food, since she does not have stomach to contain her food and intesting is useless for absorbing nutrients. Anyway, she has so much excess skin that it weighs about 30 kg. (I did my math and found out she's 90kg now, but judging from her size, i think she has that much amount of skin on her, >_<)
Plus she's over the golden age, thus her over stretched skin wasn't able to "bounce" back. No wonder when I was in primary school, the TAF teachers always says is easier to lose weight during young, because of higher 新陈代谢 (what's this in english, translater not working).
Suddenly think that 30kg in 3 years in too damn long. Hmm...
On another note, read someone's blog that she fast for 3 days, cool. I don't think I can do it, I'll cry if I don't eat, even an apple is good for me. =) Can't wait for exams to end sooner, then I can stop eating rice (no rice = no energy = no study for me)
BTW, the following video about the 600 lb lady contains explicit content and parental guidance is advised.

No comments: